Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Notice
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to all companies and firms that are established in Malaysia, requires Malaysian Humanitarian Foundation (collectively, “MHf”) to inform you of your rights in respect of your personal data that is being processed or that is to be collected and further processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by us or on our behalf.
- The personal data processed by us may include the information you have provided to MHf and/or that MHf has or had requested from you in any MHf forms that you are required to complete, as well as any other information MHf has or may obtain about you through any oral or written communications. If you fail to supply to us the personal data, we may not be able to process and/or disclose your personal data for any of the Purposes described below.
- We are processing and/or disclosing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes:
- assessing your application or request;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide services to you;
- respond to your enquiries;
- conduct internal activities;
- administer your participation in contests;
- market surveys and trend analysis;
- to provide you with information on our products and services and our related corporations;
- to provide you with information of the products and services of our business partners;
- other legitimate business activities of MHf;
- if relevant, such other purposes as set out in the General Terms and Conditions and, if applicable, Campaign Terms and Conditions.
- such other purposes as set out in terms accompanying the notice; and/or hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”
- Your personal data was collected from the information you have provided us on www.mhfhuman.com. Your personal data may be disclosed to agencies, partners and our service providers.
- You may access and request for correction of your personal data, to limit the processing of your personal data, or to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
Address: 7-6 (Level 6), The Boulevard, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]
We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data under the Act and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
- If you subsequently withdraw your consent to process your personal data (other than for purposes of direct marketing), we will not be able to process your personal data for all of the above Purposes.